1. Original receipt of purchase is needed for product exchange/refund within 30 days after purchase date or shipment date provided the product is bought within official Philippine Uniqlo stores. For items bought through the official Uniqlo online store, the return form is needed in addition to the official receipt.
2. Product purchased with a coupon may be exchanged/refunded. The amount to be refunded will be the price of the item less the coupon price. However, if the price of the item to be refunded is less or equal to the coupon price, the amount to be refunded will be the price of the item indicated on the receipt. The coupon will be revived only if the item to be refunded is damaged, defective or faulty.
3. Refund can only be processed in the same store where the item/s were bought, including orders or purchases settled using Pay In Store method. Refund for items bought in the official Uniqlo online store and through ‘Click and Collect’ would need to be process online. Please see here
for the online process. Customers will be refunded based on their original mode of payment.
4. Item exchange can be processed in any of our Philippine Uniqlo stores. For exchange of items bought in the official Uniqlo online store, please bring the product/s bought in the official Uniqlo Store along with the original packing list, return form and the credit card you used to place the order at any Uniqlo Philippines store. There is no online processing for exchange of products.
5. Product purchased with a discount may be exchanged/refunded based on the discounted amount.
6. Product may be exchanged/refunded if there is a manufacturing fault.
7. Products may be exchanged/refunded provided that the products are in new and original condition with the original price tag attached.
8. The following items cannot be exchanged/refunded for hygienic purposes: Socks, inner wear, camisole, baby products, shoes and other accessories, and any packaged items except if it is a damaged, defective or faulty item.
9. Items that has been sent to alteration cannot be returned or exchanged.
10. Fast Retailing Philippines Inc. reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing tags
Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
11. Fast Retailing Philippines, Inc. reserves the right for final decision.
*Refund & Exchange conditions may be subjected to Local Government Unit (LGU) restrictions in relation to COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
*For details on how to proceed with item return or exchange, you may click here