Q. How will my items be delivered if I select click and collect for delivery?
Orders with Click & Collect as the delivery method will be shipped to your selected UNIQLO Philippines store.
UNIQLO offers Click & Collect delivery option and Pay in Store payment method in all of our stores across the country.
Keep in mind that selecting Click & Collect does not mean your order will be available at your chosen store the same day as your order date. It will still take a few days for your order to arrive at the store, since the item/s will be coming from our warehouse. You will receive an email notification when your order is shipped out and another email when it is available for claiming at the store.
2. Failure to claim your Click & Collect order within the holding period will result to your order being returned back to our warehouse for refund processing. Process may take up to 14 to 30 working days upon receiving the item in the warehouse.
3. If you are not able to collect your order yourself, you may ask someone to collect it on your behalf. However, please note that they will need a copy of your Notification e-mail to proceed with the collection.
4. In line with our initiative, we would highly recommend you to bring your own reusable bag when you pick-up your Click & Collect order in store.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FOR BLUE BAY WALK AND ALABANG WESTGATE ONLY
UNIQLO now offers Same Day Click & Collect for Blue Bay Walk and Alabang Westgate branches only. Order before 12PM and get your package starting 7PM onwards (not applicable for orders placed on holidays & Sundays and orders with alteration).
For more details on Click & Collect, please refer to this page.
How to track Click & Collect Orders
1. Open UNIQLO App.
2. Click "MEMBERSHIP" tab and go to "ORDER HISTORY".
3. Look for the "Detailed Status" for the actual progress of the order.
We value your opinion and we aim to make our customers happy.
Rest assured, we will use this information to improve our products and services.