UNIQLO Philippines Return Policy
1. Original receipt of purchase is needed for product exchange/refund within 30 days after purchase date or shipment date provided the product is bought within official Philippine Uniqlo stores. For items bought through the official Uniqlo online store, the return form is needed in addition to the official receipt.
*Purchases made in our physical or online stores with receipt dated November 15, 2021 - December 31, 2021, may return or exchange their items until January 31, 2022.
2. Product purchased with a coupon may be exchanged/refunded. The amount to be refunded will be the price of the item less the coupon price. However, if the price of the item to be refunded is less or equal to the coupon price, the amount to be refunded will be the price of the item indicated on the receipt. The coupon will be revived only if the item to be refunded is damaged, defective or faulty.
3. Refund can only be processed in the same store where the item/s were bought, including orders or purchases settled using Pay In Store method. Refund for items bought in the official Uniqlo online store and through ‘Click and Collect’ would need to be processed online. Please see here for the online process. Customers will be refunded based on their original mode of payment except for cash on delivery (COD) payments, customers can be refunded through bank transfer, e-wallet transfer or cash remittance center pick up. COD payment refund will be processed online. Please see here for the COD online refund process.
4. Item exchange can be processed in any of our Philippine Uniqlo stores. For exchange of items bought in the official Uniqlo online store, please bring the product/s along with the original official receipt, original packing list and return form at any Uniqlo Philippines store. There is no online processing for exchange of products.
5. Product purchased with a discount may be exchanged/refunded based on the discounted amount.
6. Product may be exchanged/refunded if there is a manufacturing fault.
7. Products may be exchanged/refunded provided that the products are in new and original condition with the original price tag attached.
8. The following items cannot be exchanged/refunded for hygienic purposes: Socks, inner wear, camisole, baby products, shoes, AIRism accessories (e.g. mask, sheet and pillowcase, etc.) and other accessories, and any packaged items except if it is a damaged, defective or faulty item.
9. Items that have been sent to alteration cannot be returned or exchanged.
10. Fast Retailing Philippines Inc. reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers and/or delete or freeze customer accounts at any time due to:
An irregular or excessive returns history;
An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing tags;
Purchases made for resale purposes;
Creation of multiple account ID’s by one user;
Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Membership application may not be approved if the applicant's previous membership was cancelled.
11. Fast Retailing Philippines, Inc. reserves the right for final decision.
*Refund & Exchange conditions may be subjected to Local Government Unit (LGU) restrictions in relation to COVID-19 health and safety protocols.*For details on how to proceed with item return or exchange, you may click here
Online Orders & Shipping
Membership / Account