Our stores located in areas under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) will be open starting August 21, 2021. Kindly check our store locator for each store's schedules.
In line with the community quarantine guidelines by the Philippine Government to mitigate the spread of coronavirus, delivery of online orders may take some time to arrive.Reminders:
Extension of Returns & Exchanges
will be granted until September 10:
- For store purchases wherein the 30th day is falling within August 6-20
- For online purchases wherein the 30th day from ship out date is falling within August 6-20
Click & Collect orders:
- Orders purchased online from August 2 - 5 with the Click & Collect service will be delayed until the stores re-open.
- Orders which have already been delivered to the store will extend claiming until September 10.
- Click & Collect service will continue to be available in stores allowed to operate under GCQ or with eased quarantine classifications.
Our Online Store is open to cater to your needs. You may visit our website
or use your UNIQLO app.Customer Center Telephone Hotline
will be available starting August 23, 2021. For questions or concerns, you may reach out to us via our Contact Us page or Chat Support.